Time Limited Therapy
Time Limited Therapy is a unique therapy that stands alone as one of the many styles of therapeutic help available to deal with distress.
Some of the problems time limited therapy might be able to help with
- Lacking in confidence and self esteem
- Difficulties with starting, sustaining, or ending relationships
- Work related problems
- Losses for example, bereavement, divorce, redundancy
- Family worries, conflict and crisis
- Anger issues
- Effects of serious physical or long term illness
- Feeling stuck
- Wanting to understand yourself better
Talking about a problem can help you to untangle your emotions and feelings, become more aware of yourself, improve your relationships and help you guard against too much stress in your life. You might want to talk but feel concerned about burdening friends or family.
The above information was borrowed from Time Limited Therapy & Counselling.